Friday, October 13, 2006

ok i feel bad .

what the fck .

i skipped work on wednesday ,
told them i had " food poisoning " .

the nxt day [ thursday ] ,
i went back to work .
all came & ask how was i .

whaaaaaaaaaaaa .
>.< aniwae ; dint blog ytd cause i was too tired ..
so sleeeeeeeeeeeeepy '

u noe somtimes ,
as wad wenn thinks ,
i reali wonder who's my true fren or wad .
for instance ,

[ names will not be revealed ] ;
this friend of mine ,
we were quite close during school days ;
ever since i failed my subs ,
my friend seldom tok to me .
sometimes i take the initiative to call or sms ,
but it was practically IGNORED .
ok nvm ;
few weeks or a mth or 2 ago , [ after i quitted sch ]
my this friend came online .
as the exams were over ,
i initiated a chat .

Me : hi ! exams over already ?
Friend : ya
Me : oh i see . then wad u doing now ? going to find a job ?
Friend : ya
Me : oh i see .
Friend : anything else ?
Me : urm . nth actuali . just wanted to ask how ure doing (:
Friend : oh ok .


den that was the end of the conversation .
& recently ,
another friend of mine told me that this particular friend of mine ,
told alot ppl that my attitude sucks .
ok nvm .
i shall not qns or pursue it .

& TA DAH !
with the new "password protected" blog ,
some ppl stil DUN have access to it .

so ytd ,
i came out of maple .
my friend messaged me on MSN .
[ as i was in maple , i dint reply ]

Friend : HI TRACIE . how are u ?
Friend : u there ?
Friend : errr , wads ur blog pw ?

but by that time ,
my friend went offline .


i was like ..
hello ? i tot u dint wanna tok to me ?
why ? now come running to me n start a conversation ,
jus cause of the password ?
haha .

in life ,
u encounter super fucked up ppl lk ;
backstabbers , betrayers , FAKE frens .

u'll never noe hu's true or not .
but well ,


life goes on (:


oh yah .
it's Friday The 13th !
LOOK BEHIND U !


BOO ! >:(

No comments: